This package is for aviators planning an amazing flying adventure that the world, the media, and potential sponsors should hear about.
If you are an aviator planning
- to break a world record,
- a flight around the world
- a flight along a historic route
or any other amazing aviation activity and you want thousands of people to hear about it, you need good public relations!
The good news is: it is doable even if you have no experience in professional PR.
I will show you how to do it right.
In this package I will help you:
- define your realistic communications objectives
- formulate a mission that resonates with your audience and potential sponsors
- prepare your key messages and your story
- choose the best communication channels
I will show you:
- how to find relevant reporters and how to pitch your story to them
- how to write a press release and I will write your first press release
- how to talk to reporters to get your message across and answer tricky questions.
We start with a 20-minute free consultation to see if and how I can help you. If we decide to work together, I will ask you to provide more detailed information about your flying adventure. Then we meet for an online workshop, usually 3 hours, where we will work together on the communications plan. I will be guiding you step by step, so it is OK if you have never done anything similar. If needed, we may meet again. Then I will work on my own, based on the information you provided and our discussion. I will need approximately 2 weeks for this. During this time, we will be in touch via e-mail, I may ask for additional information. After my work is completed, we meet online again to discuss the plan. Finally, you will get the communications plan (usually 15 slides), including the key messages, your story (the basis for your communications), recommended communications channels and recommended measurement tools. I will also write your first press release. Our final meeting will be an online training. We will discuss how to reach the media and make them interested in your story, how to write press releases based on the one I will have written for you, and how to talk to reporters.
If you want to see examples of media coverage for similar aviation projects, visit my Projects.
Cost: EUR 6997
In any case – before ordering this package, book the Free Touch&Go 20-minute consultation to see if we are a good fit.